Thursday 20 June 2013

HAS THE GAY WORLD GONE DELUDED?


Ok so I meet a guy on Grindr, I make a sexual suggestion after hours of chatting, In a court of law…. would I be sent to jail?
Ok so this morning my Grindr goes ‘BUZZ’ as it does, a profile photo of a guys croach blinds my eyes…..
I wont bore you with all the details….
Anyways… further down the line, I ask him what he is looking for….. He relies “Love Love LOVE sex, but dates are my fab”
I reply, that I like the same….
I ask if he is free tonight…… He replies “What’s on the menu?”
I laugh to myself “Drinks, and let’s see what happens….”
OOOPS!!! WRONG REPLY….. WORLD WAR 3 HAPPENS
“Fuck you, your a fucking prick, I told you I want dates, not sex dates, go fuck yourself retard”"”
Such a nice reply….
I once again laugh and tell him, that having a sujestive photo of him and his pants, and sending pictures of him opening up his asshole, is not really the right image for somebody looking for an old fashond date….
He blocks me….

No comments:

Post a Comment