Thursday 20 June 2013

IS THE GAY WORLD GIVING UP ON FINDING TRUE LOVE?


I moved to London with such an open mind, that I believed I would find a boyfriend, get married, start a family (little far-fetched) I know but a boy can dream….
Since settling into London life, my dream has slipped away and become a Disney movie, something to watch and continue to DREAM about…
I have come to realise gays can never become friends, if their is no sex involved your seen as a broken record and tossed away into the trash or better still BOCKED!!!
I went to a house party this week, their was two guys who have been together for five years…. after one left the older one stayed and we got talking…….. after ten minutes of bullshit “wanna suck my cock mate” I looked at him, “WTF, You have a boyfriend” he smiled at me “what he does not know, wont hurt him”
Is this the reality of gay life to come? cheating boyfriends????
In a world of predigest and discrimination…. are we not just digging our own hole, DEEPER AND DEEPER ?
I once believed Love excised, but now I believe a relationship cannot survive unless you have your Steak and your Dirty Greasy Kebab on the side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment