Thursday 20 June 2013

THE UK’S NHS SYSTEM IS OUT OF CONTROL!!


Me: “Can I book an appointment please?”
Doctor’s Receptionist: “Sorry no!!! we are fully booked”
Me: “But It’s serious”
Doctor’s Receptionist: ”You can book for Friday sir”
By Friday, I will possibly be dead by this rate!!
It’s a fact that we are told about how death figures have raised and so many missed cancer diagnosis on a daily basis, but I believe we only have our-self to blame for this.
Their is not enough doctors, and too many people wasting time due to a cold, or stupid non-medical issue that a pharmacist in Books could cure… the doctors are trying to cut their appointments as much as they can…
I have had some health issues for over a year now, and trying to book an emergency appointment….. well lets just say me winning a million quid is more likely.
I was told I would receive a call back but never did, so I went to the practice myself, Inside I saw healthy people with minor colds, nothing that was serious…. (cant these people just stay home and drink tea and eat soup like normal people)???
People are being neglected due to assholes who just wanna fuck about because they have nothing better to do / same with hospitals, if people stopped taken their stupid drunken friends to A&E and just gave them a cold shower and sleep, then more people with serious life-ending conditions would have more chance of survival…
I know I am ranting because It’s impossible for me to get an appointment, but I believe the NHS is crashing down, we are very privileged to live in a country were we can receive FREE medical care….
All I ask is that we stop and think for a second and don’t abuse it…
Just because something is free, does not mean we have to use it!!
Well looks like I need to hang on to my health, at least till Friday, otherwise I guess they will have one appointment free

No comments:

Post a Comment