Thursday 20 June 2013

RETAIL STANDARDS


Just experienced another amazing shopping trip to Sainsburys in Tottenham Court Road….
I go to the till with my goods, the girl who clearly looked like the hated her job, greets me with chewing hard on her what I can only presume moldy gum….
“That’s £10.00″ she says, I look at her with discuss, “Do you have a bag”  I ask her, as my items have just remained in the basket….. She gives me a glare and packs them away…..
I pay her with the biggest smile on my face….
“Is their anything else?” she says, still looking as bored shitless as before…
“No, but please next time, when serving CUSTOMERS, don’t  chew on your gum, and try look as if you like your job…. maybe you didn’t, have a good day, but you clearly don’t need to show it at work…. Thank you”
I leave!!!! I’m sure she thinks I am an asshole, but chewing while serving customers is not accseptible…
Maybe Sainsburys head office, can send Mary Portas to make some acceptable UK standards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment