Tuesday 2 July 2013

AND THEY SAY IT’S EASY BEING YOUNG!!



So there I was feeling crap on my way to the tube to come home earlier after a fight with my boss alone with my thoughts trying to figure out what to do next if I get fired, when I grabbed a Evening standard and my diagnosis were there right on the first page: QLC!
Apparently life these days is much more difficult that it was 30 or 40 years ago when at the age of 25 everybody already had settled their life jobs, family and kids. Nowadays there is all this pressure around looking for a less temporary job or getting a career dealing with competitive and overloaded markets, struggling to handle relationships, raise a mortgage, renting house and on top develop a wheat intolerance. Thinking twice about getting out on a Friday night because it is going to ruin you Saturday morning is also a QLC sign.
Young people have now more room to decide their life’s what can lead to a huge inner doubt.
Good news is that’s natural to cry my eyes balls out every two days in the bathroom and at least we will know what to do when our midlife crisis arise…so now I feel much better and also I can share my experience with other people going through a Quarterlife CRisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment