Wednesday 31 July 2013

2nd Date…. FROM HELL


Using a cute/innocent picture so I can once again play the role of the VICTIM!!
So I met this guy on Grindr, we have been chatting, planning to meet but it’s always been HIT N MISS
So today we finally met.
We headed to G-A-Y Bar for a drink, and sat outside the theater, we chatted away, talking about types of guys we liked, I could see him looking at me with his eyes, but felt he was friendly…
It was then he used the old OMG MY PHONE IS DYING CAN I COME TO YOUR PLACE TO CHARGE,
We grabbed a bottle and headed back, I saw his phone and it was no way near to death, but hay ho,  I’m horny LOL
So we both decided to just chill, but you know two GAY guys cannot be alone without some hussle or bussle….
WE HAD SEX….
GREAT SEX
MIND BLOWING SEX
and then……………..
He freaked out and said he needed to go……. I was confused, we was getting along so well..
It was then his phone rang…..
“Hello Baby, I am at the station, be back in around 40 mins”
I could hear a voice…. It was female…….
I noticed the ring….
He was married
“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE”]
Date was well and truly over…
Well…. Straight sex seems to be much more fun than GAY
Any single ladies wanna play some ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment