Wednesday 31 July 2013

Hidden Fantasy’s Should Just Remain Hidden?


SOOOO I meet this guy on Grindr….. he is sexy, sexy, sexy, SPANISH (MY FAV) and did I mention he was sexy and Spanish?
It was possible love at first sight, or well at-least viewing his photo.
We got chatting for hours, it was then he told me his fantasy.
“I want to come to your house, strip down to my underwear, and clean your bedroom, I want to hoover the floor, clean your dishes and wash/iron your clothes, and If I serve you well, you will reward me with sex”
Seemed like an amazing deal to me…
We meet for coffee, he was a little shorter than he had told me, but never mind.
After flirting non-STOP, I decided it was time to bring this sexy mans fantasy to reality.
“Want to come back to mine, and tidy?” I asked
His face DROPPED, “Think I need to go home”
It was then, no kiss or hug goodbye, but a cold reaction as If I had done something wrong.
When I logged back onto Grindr, I was greeted with a nice, BLOCKED MSG.
Should I have just kept my mouth SHUT? or should he just keep his sexual fantasy’s to himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment