Monday 8 July 2013

FIRST DATE THEN BECAME MY LAST….. BUT WAS MY UNDERWEAR TO BLAME?


So last night I went on a date with a guy I had been chatting to for a couple of weeks.
After arranging a time and place, we met up at the Kings Arms (DON’T ASK) In Soho, He is 25, from Spain, Beautiful and had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.
After a couple of drinks, one thing lead to another, hands started to wonder each others body’s on the London Street’s, we arrive back to my building and never in my life has walking up two flight of stairs become such a mission…. I felt as if we was going to have sex in my foyer… but we arrive to my bedroom in one piece…
SEX TIME!!!
During sex…… I was red in the face, when he commented that my underwear was not high-end designer and that I should of made more effort….. Usually I do, but we did agree to a no-sex on first date rule, which we both FAILED…
Eventually he left…… his smile has become a non-existent, and within minutes his eyes had already moved onto somebody else as we exited my apartment, and he was cursing the locals…
“Think I am gonna go for a drink, before I go home…. GOODNIGHT”
The cold polite remark for “Thanks, But FUCK OFF”
I went to bed, watching Sex And The City…. thinking I really am more of a Charlotte, Stuck in a Samantha Jones body….
BOYS BOYS BOYS….
So was my bad choice of underwear to blame for his coldness or was I just crap in bed????

No comments:

Post a Comment