Saturday 6 July 2013

ENGLAND V FRANCE – BENEFITS!!


“England can suck my cock with their £60.00 a week benefits”
I like most have has to take the embarrassing trip to my local jobcentre while searching for work…. being treated by their staff like a criminal…. but it made me eager to find work…
Personally I don’t believe it’s right to live in a county that you feel that you can bitch about due to them not paying out a thousands just by sitting on your arse all day eating Orios… but apparently some people think different.
I was having a quiet drink out tonight in Soho where a boy asked what I thought of London benefits…. I told him £60.00 is more than enough to live on…. after all people without a job and who are looking, don’t need to buy them self expensive televisions or cameras…
“WELL IN FRANCE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB, FOR THE FIRST YEAR YOU GET 75% OF YOUR SALARY, THEN IT DOES GOWN TO 50% … MY MATE IN PARIS HAS NOT WORKED FOR 3 YEARS, SHE TRAVELS THE WORLD. THIS COUNTRY IS SHIT”
Well let’s get things straight….. 
I laughed… any of my French friends will tell you, that even with a good benefits rates, it does make you lazy, having to go to the job center to lie that your looking for work, when your actually taking a trip to the Alps, is possible the reason why the tax in France is so high…..
I believe the UK is cracking down on UK lazy fucks, who think it’s acceptable to do nothing and moan and moan for more, and give nothing back to the economy…. and that £60.00 is enough a week for them, and sighing on at a horrible jobcentre a good reason for them to get some sort of exercise than eating a pot noodle while watching their state of the art plasma screen…
So am I right or am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment