Monday 26 August 2013

G-A-Y Late….. Drunk And I Meet A Boy!


An Italian……
The conversation started over me asking did he have a spare cigarette, and lighter, (CHEEKY QUESTION, BUT HEY IT GOT THE BALL ROLLING) he was charming, very handsome, works in Science………….
Tourist (sniff, sniff)
But apparently comes to London, every month to work, which is nice…
Now its not even possible to have a relationship as its too long distance, but he did teach me a thing or two…
when we exchanged numbers, he got out an old Nokia, I gasp “No Iphone? No Grindr” he laughed…
“No I prefer to meet real guys, and not be let down after building up a huge expectation”
He was right……… I have since deleted all my SHAG aps, and want to try meet guys how mother nature intended us to meet….. IN PERSON, NOT BY A SEXY OVER EDITED PHOTO.
Maybe the Italian was not meant for me as a husband, but he certainly did teach me a thing or two about life……. and was a great Italian Stallion in bed also (but hey I never kiss n tell……… well not about good guys anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment