Monday 26 August 2013

Who Am I?


Who Am I?
I write this blog as I return home from the East Block Party, In Old Street….
I stood dancing inside the club, with no idea who I was or who I had become…
I see friends happy to be together, and remember I was once one of these people who had no care in the world and was happy within the moment…
Am I just getting Older or have I become lost?
I look at old pictures of when I moved to London and see a different person…. a happy person, maybe not confident, but a person who was happy and somebody strong.
I feel so weak,….. I am afraid but I don’t know what I am afraid off…
I judge people,…… but not to be bitchy….. I don’t know why I judge them…………. 
I feel as if I am in a K hole……….. But I didn’t take any drugs….
Whats wrong with me???
WHY CANT I JUST RELAX AND BE HAPPY?
Why do I care so much for others…….
BUT NOT MYSELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment