Monday 26 August 2013

Yesterdays HIV Checkup


So yesterday I went for my 6 monthly HIV test results (NEGATIVE)
But sitting in the waiting area got me thinking and giggling at how strange people actually are.
I am sitting in the middle armchair, I have a skinny dirty looking guy to my right and a overweight girl to my left.
The noise of Grindr is blasting away from the guy on my right, who clearly is not taking this checkup seriously and is more interested to find his next shag (I hope its somebody dirty also) as the guy stinks to hell of BO.
The Girl to my left got called up for her checkup, she spots a 5p coin on the floor as she walks with the doctor, after 15 minutes she returns to pick up the 5p coin, puts it in her purse and excites the building (CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP)
I am called up next, as I walk with the doctor, an older gentleman comments how nice my bum is………. I roll my eyes.
Gotta love having a sexual health checkup done…
Never a boring day in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment