Monday 26 August 2013

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo


Nam-myoho-renge-Kyo
Nam-myoho-renge-Kyo
Nam-myoho-renge-Kyo
So this week my friend took me to a Buddhist meeting.
At first I was very skeptical as I thought it would be a bunch of brainwashed people who have falling into another religious cult, but  seeing as in life I feel very lost, I thought it might help me to relax/find myself or at-least relax for an hour or two.
The meeting started with the Nam-myoho-renge-Kyo followed by a number of different readings. It was nice to see people passionate about what they believed it.
After chanting the discussion was about how Buddhism has changed our lives.
I decided to be honest and tell them that It was my first time their, and right now I am lost and finding the light again in my life….. I had a couple of people smile at me and telling me I will be fine, their was two gay guys in the group, who looked at me with discuss and I can clearly see them judging me (I thought Buddhists) were peaceful/non judgement people, but I guess taking a gay from Soho, does not make them any less than a bitch!
I enjoyed it, I felt welcomed, it was only after we started to leave, my relaxing evening came about converting and becoming a full-time member…. THIS IS NOT WHAT I LIKE!!
I guess my search to find inner piece shall continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment