Monday 26 August 2013

Friends, Acquaintances and Phone Number Collectors…


I sit in my room, looking threw my Facebook and My Phone……
Over 700 Facebook friends, Only 70 Numbers….
Man I feel Like a total looser
I lost my phone recently and asked people to msg me with their number, a selection of people did and the rest……….. well guess they are just a FB number.
I can see the people who care and ask how I am, and the people who ask if I wanna join them to get drunk, the rest of the numbers….. collects dusts, if thats even possible in cyber world….
The world seems to become a darker place the older you become
I miss the times of seeing things as a giant bubble, and sitting in my bedroom when sick saying out load “Please god, make me better, make me better” and having the innocents to believe he/she would…….
On my way home I went to boots and bought some witchhazel, and I smelled it, it made me remember my late nana who would give this to me when I fell over and scraped my knee…. she would tell me it was a witch’s potion that would make me better…
How I miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment