Thursday 15 August 2013

The Twink Within Has Gone!


I remember in summer 1998, when Ginger Spice walked out on The Spice Girls, her reason for leaving was she left she could no longer live her fantasy character, and she needed to be herself…
And up until recently I never quite new what It meant to live life within a character…
BUT I now  feel as if I have done the same, Since moving to London, I was court up in wearing a super large bag, tight TIGHT t-shirts, and super TIGHT skinny Jeans, I wanted to look as young as possible, I wanted to be part of the TWINK crowd….
I don’t want this lonely lifestyle anymore….
It’s taken me many years to finally admit I feel countable within my skin…….. I enjoy being around good people, and the GAY DRAMA of who said what, just does not interest me anymore…….
I feel I have a heart full of LOVE, and one day I believe I will find that person for me…………. Until that day, I will focus on loving myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment