Monday 26 August 2013

From – To + How Life Can Change….


My friend called me today………… He has just been dignosed with HIV……
His tears gave me a pulling feeling inside my chest………
I know my post might offend people suffering from HIV… and I really hope it does not, but I promise you all, I would never go out my way to hurt somebody’s feelings.
This friend, was not just a friend, I have not seen him in over a year…. I guess you could say we was drinking buddies with MAJOR sexual benefits…
I have had a HIV scare myself, and I found it terrifying, even with the msgs saying “Don’t worry, its fine, just take the meds, and you will live a long life” I could only think to myself…. yes Long, but will it be happy?
My friend is question is not on any of my social media profiles, otherwise I would never write this blog…… My feelings turned to anger, when he suggested that we could continue to see each-other… and have BB (no condom) sex together….
When I said are you kidding me….. you should wear a condom……….
His reply was “LOL stop being frigged”
Shouly not wearing protection is the reason he got into this place in the first place right???
(I’m sorry that’s not suppose to offend)
I just think regardless of people with or without HIV, people don’t take their health/life people seriously….
When finding out people don’t go for regular checks, I find it disgusting…. to risk somebody’s life and their idiotic reply “I never knew I had it” just does not work anymore, expecially with the free health checks we get into this country.
I am sad to say I have no value in my life…. I think I am fat and UGLY and worthless yet why am I so afraid and judgmental about people who clearly don’t value theirs ever???
My mind seems to be a ticking BOMB of thoughts………… thoughts that’s scare me!
Today I lost a little more of my  protective bubble………………

No comments:

Post a Comment